Sunday, May 3, 2020

Waterfall card

I have been wanting to make a waterfall card.  At Stamp Fest I purchased Art Gone Wild Waterfall Die.  Couldn't remember how to do it since it was months later.  Searched You-Tube and saw various examples.  It took several tries to get the card to operate.  First time for anything is usually a challenge.  Will be making more of this type another day.  The stamp set "Cats in the Craft Room" is from Gray Muse.  Lori Kobular gifted me with the darling stamp set.



I have a crafting friend who loves her naps.  Perhaps I should send it to her. Hmmm.

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

So cute and fun!! I've never made a waterfall card but love looking at them. Yours is great.
Lynn

NanaConnie said...

I know those cats, Anne, and they all live at my house! lol Great waterfall, especially for a first attempt. I admit my first (and last) attempt at a waterfall card ended up in the trash can, which is where it rightfully belonged. Love the one you made! :-D

crafty-stamper said...

Great waterfall card and love all the cute cat images
Carol x

Donna Ellis said...

Fantastic waterfall card, Anne! Leave it to Lori to find the perfect stamp set for a kitty-loving home! It’s a darling creation! Hugs, de

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Anne! I'm way behind in my blog visiting and wanted to pop in to see what you've been making! So happy I did because this is ADORABLE! OMGoodness, I am hoping to CASE this! Eeeeek - just look at all of the kitties! I love these cuties! I've made one waterfall card before and it was not easy but I'd like to try again. The outcome is precious here! I hope all is well with you! Wishing you a wonderful rest-of-weekend!