Friday, February 21, 2020

She is Mermazing.

Her grandmother told her she could be anything she wanted when she grew up.  Thirty some years later, my friend Shandy still believes.  She always wanted to be a mermaid!    For her birthday, I made her a mermaid card using a six Adorn It designs with mermaids, colored with Prismacolor pencils.  I added a Stampin' Up mermaid.  The front of the card is from a scrapbook page given to me.








Just love these Adorn It drawings of mermaids.  They made a cute light-hearted card.





7 comments:

jimlynn said...

Anne, this is WOW!!!! So pretty! All the images and your coloring on them are so pretty. Your friend is going to LOVE this one.
Lynn

Deb Lilliston said...

Beautiful

*Vicki* said...

Wow! I think your friend will very excited about receiving this one! Love all of the different mermaid panels along with your fold out design! Nicely done!

NanaConnie said...

Anne, this is incredible! Love all the folds you did and your coloring on all those mermaids is fabulous. wonderful work, my friend.

Donna Ellis said...

What a fabulous accordion card, Anne! The colors are just beautiful, and all the various poses and activities bespeak SHANDY with all her hats and activities. I know she will dearly treasure this beauty for years! Hugs, de

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, Anne! What an awesome card for your friend! The coloured images are gorgeous and I love all the mermaids! It is obvious that a lot of time and love has gone into making this card and your friend will cherish this forever! I know I would! Enjoy your weekend!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous concertina card and love all the beautiful mermaids and sentiments-sounds perfect for your friend
Carol x