Saturday, November 30, 2019

Lavinia World Stamps

I love the fantasy stamps available from Lavinia World Stamps. 


I used several other stamps from Lavinia.  I struggled with wanting to add sparkle.  This is my third attempt.  Used Stickles the first two times and decided it was messy looking.  This final attempt I put on glue and loose glitter.  The smaller application around the fairy don't show up well in the photo.  


Recently joined their Facebook page, Anything Lavinia.  My name was randomly chosen to receive a stamp.  They sent me a fairy named Winifred.  Although the company is from the UK, there is a US distributor in Miami, FL and when I have ordered stamps they arrive quickly.

I am going to send a photo of my card to the Anything Lavinia Facebook page and will enter their latest challenge on the Lavinia World Challenge.

Entering: 
Lavinia World Challenge #14 (ending 12/2/19)


9 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

What a beautifully inked background, Anne! Congratulations on winning Winifred, love the meadowlands you made for your fairy. It’s a wonderful creation! Thanks for playing in the Lavinia World challenge. Hugs, de

NanaConnie said...

This is so beautiful, Anne, and there's that fabulous sentiment again! Love your background for the scene and that fairy is just so sweet. Wonderful colors surrounding that fantastic moon!

Shandy said...

I love the fairy !You did an excellent job bringing her to life!

Anne Temple said...

Your card looks amazing Anne! Love the colors of your background and the combination of stamps you've used. Thanks for sharing your project with us for the Lavinia World Challenges #14. :-)

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Anne, this is so beautiful! Really love the fabulous glittery wngs and that sentiment is just perfect for her!! I hope to play with my stamps sometime soon! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

Grandma Bonnie said...

Anne, your card is so pretty! I love how you designed it! Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge #14!
Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors around the moon! The fairy is adorable and I love that sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!

Steph Ackerman said...

So pretty. Thanks for joining us at Lavinia World Challenges.

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on winning the beautiful stamp -fabulous card and background and love the sparkle
Carol x