Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween to every one.

Sorry I have not been posting anything.  Frankly not done much as I have been under the weather.  Hope to be feeling better soon.  I've been buying lots of fun stamp sets.  Hope to soon be making cards and posting.

The cards are for Halloween.
I used last year's Stampin' Up designer series paper and did some fussy cutting.  
Next to the cauldron is a frog and a black cat.

Again used last year's Stampin' Up designer series paper, and fussy cut out designs.  
The bottom layer is stripes and a bunch of spiders crawling.

This is the Halloween Birthday card for my younger sister.  I used Spellbinders die cut for the spider web and the word Boo!  The bat, pumpkins, witch and cat are from My Favorite Things.  Used pencils to color the images, and used the coordinating die cuts.

6 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your SB spider web boo dies! They are fabulous, especially paired with your darling blue-eyed kitty and the sweet witchie-poo. The shading in your pumpkins is gorgeous, matching her witch's garb perfectly! Doncha love the border on your creepy green card! And your color choices are out of this world! Great use of the DPs. Your spooky kitty card is wonderful with all those brilliant hues! Thanks for sharing, Anne. Happy Halloween! hugs, de

jimlynn said...

FUN Halloween card Anne! Love that paper you used too and great coloring on the last card.
Hope you start feeling better soon.
Lynn

Helen said...

Thank you for posting! They are all so darling, but my favorite is the birthday card for your sister. Hope you are feeling better soon.<3

NanaConnie said...

These are so adorable, Anne! So good to see you posting again. Sending you good wishes for a rapid recovery. :-D

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow these are all so adorable and fun! I adore that MFT witch so much and haven't had a chance to use her at all this year! These are darling and I thank you for sharing them!! Hope you're feeling better soon! HUGS

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

Anne, I love your Halloween cards, especially the MFT witch card! I have that set and pulled it out to use this year and ran out of time before Halloween. I've been known to play with seasonal stamps during the wrong time of year though, so it may still happen. LOL! I'm sorry to hear you have been under the weather, but one of the best medicines is retail therapy, especially when its craft supplies!!! Hopefully a strong whiff of fresh photopolymer will have you up and stamping in no time!!!