Thursday, August 1, 2019

Teddy Bears by Sheep Ski Designs

I have been honored with the opportunity to be a guest designer for 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.  This is the design I made for the first month.  The digital image was provided by the sponsor: Sheep Ski Designs.



I made the frame from Spellbinders, with some adjustment.
The flowers were using 5114D Mini Flower Stack Die by Rubbernecker Stamps.
The background was created using two stencils (mini clouds and grass) from My Favorite Things. I colored the digi image using Prismacolor Pencils.

I hope you enjoy this one.


7 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Hello Anne! :) This is absolutely precious!! I love this image and your done a great job setting this wonderful scene for the cuddly couple! The frame is beautiful to capture it all too! Newest follower and I look forward to getting to know you! HUGS

Lori Kobular said...

Anne this is so adorable! I love those sweet teddy bears!! Your card warms my heart!!

jimlynn said...

These little guys look so real! Fantastic coloring and love how they're framed out to perfection! Wonderful card Anne.
Lynn

NanaConnie said...

Anne, this really is marvelous! Loving the way you framed it and your coloring is an absolute delight. I'm so glad you're guest designing with us for the next couple of months. You're a great addition to the tam. :-D

Donna Ellis said...

this is darling! Anne, your coloring, and the deep richness of earthy colors, makes me want to snuggle up with your sweet little bears! Well done! hugs, de

Patti J said...

We are so happy to have you guest designing with us, Anne! Your card makes me want to rush out and hug someone. What a sweet image, and your design is perfect. Thanks for sharing!

crafty-stamper said...

Congrats on your GDT spot and love your card and cute image -great die-cut frame too
Carol x